We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
- improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Access to and control over your personal data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at laura@laurarichwrites or via our postal address: P.O. Box 14, 17210 Warren Ranch Rd, Hockley, TX 77447-9998
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Hockley, Texas 77447-9998